Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Re-discovering myself

Its been a while since I posted anything on my blog. I don’t know what happened to me all of sudden! I think I have become lazy/lost interest/don’t have time (which is pretty lame)! All or any of them might be true. Having a full time job and managing the stuff at home is not easy, but not impossible either! I need to re-discover myself. I used to love cooking, and I don’t know why, I just lost interest in cooking since last August. Bina (my colleague) kind of refreshed my memory of all the stuff I know to cook. She gets food from home everyday and we get to taste (I mostly end up snatching her food!), which makes me feel I should start cooking everyday again.
On Sunday, I had prepared ‘Bread Dahi Puri’, which Deepak loved! I love to try new foods, both to eat and prepare. I am giving myself another month to start on my Oath of cooking everyday and not eating out. Since the summer is approaching and the days are longer, I guess I will get much more time (wish there were more than 24 hours a day!).

Cheers…

0 comments:

 

Stream Of Thoughts Over A Cup Of Tea..... Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design