Monday, July 28, 2008

World is becoming smaller

When the quote turned from 'It's a small world' to 'World is becoming smaller', we were definitely talking about the technology, e-mails, phones, etc. E-mails were very exciting about ten years ago, especially for the older generations who did not know what was a computer, leave part what it did!! E-mails are definitely super fast, easy and inexpensive compared to the regular letters a.k.a. 'Snail Mail'.

I love writing letters. It’s a pleasure to hold a pen and write your mind on the paper. The scratches, spelling/grammar mistakes, the up-down arrows give that letter a personal touch. Even to the reader, doesn’t matter if you write the mundane stuff, it’s a pleasure holding that piece of paper in his/her hand and read it over and over again.

I still have the letters written by my friends when I was in high school. Even now when I open my 'Treasure chest', I can go through the letters, greeting cards (for all occasions), and trinkets and not to forget the beautiful letter pads.
All this came to my mind when I saw this article on MSN today. Here is the list of celebrities who are not tech savvy.

0 comments:

 

Stream Of Thoughts Over A Cup Of Tea..... Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design