Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shame on Humanity

During my break time a couple of days ago, I was reading this article on CNN about the sex slaves from war torn Bosnia. Trust me, I didn’t realize the tears rolling down my cheeks! After reading that, it felt like ‘Death is painless’. Death comes to you only once, but whatever those women went through, is like dying every day! But the only thing I did not understand was – What were those soldiers made of? Weren’t they HUMANS? Or to put it in proper words – do/could HUMANS behave this way? I reading somewhere – When the humanity ends, the world will end! I am clueless as to what else could happen! Here is the link for the article if you are interested!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/07/22/sarajevo.rape/index.html

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, there will be peace!

0 comments:

 

Stream Of Thoughts Over A Cup Of Tea..... Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design