Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Missed blogging for a long time...

It has been such a long time since I wrote anything on the blog (its one of my non guilty pleasures!). Hard to believe – no entries for nearly two months on the blog. So, today I thought I would update the blog while having my evening coffee. Traveling, stress, family and work have taken the leisure time away from me. Yeah, I know blaming something else is easier! On the other hand, this business travel has made me more confident. Now I don’t have the fear of driving the unknown car, finding my way around the unknown city/area. Well, everything comes at a cost! I have lost so much of the family time I used to get when I was home. That’s the most important thing which is bothering me! The major disadvantage of traveling is the diet and exercise part of life! I cant cook the food I want, and pretty much tired to exercise every day. So, I have gained about 6 lbs in a month!

Jr. was really happy the first week of my travel. He didn’t have to go through the restrictions which mommy puts.TV/computer/DS time. Well, after a day, he says – ‘No particular reason, but I kinda miss you’. After I get back home, he says he missed me because ‘Pappa doesn’t know how to prepare curd rice’! AAHH… here goes the valid reason – no favorite food, so miss mommy! When mommy says not to eat maggi, that’s unfair, but when dad feeds maggi for all the three dinners when mommy was away, it’s boring! Trust me, after that week, he never really has asked me for maggi!! Whenever I am home, Jr. gives me a list of things he wants to eat! I prepared ‘Saboodani khichadi’ this weekend, and he said ‘Yeah… ball khichadi’. It was good to see that smile back on his face.

It was worth all the labor :-) .

0 comments:

 

Stream Of Thoughts Over A Cup Of Tea..... Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design