Thursday, May 22, 2008

Its vacation time

I can't wait to start our trip to Denver next week. Its my first long vacation in about three years (the last one was visiting India)! During Thanksgiving weekend of 2006, we had been to San Diego, and that was for just three days. I am all excited and hyped up for this vacation.

We have the plan in place – places to visit, things to do and visiting one of my school friends. I will be seeing her after nearly 15 years! That’s a long time! Thanks to the brighter side of the technology, which has helped millions to get in touch with long lost friends. No doubt, the world is getting smaller.

Jr. has been asking to visit the US Mint since a long time. Saw the reservation for the Mint tour, everything is full! Lets see if we can get the tour at the last minute!

Hoping to have lot of fun, relax and recharge.

0 comments:

 

Stream Of Thoughts Over A Cup Of Tea..... Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design