Wednesday, May 21, 2008

1001 reasons not to take bath...

Jr can write a book for '1001 ( or more) reasons not to take bath'! I have no clue why he hates showers so much! Sometimes its just out of control. Till he turned 3, everything was fine, and he used to be excited to take bath. Here are some of the reasons I got from him not taking bath -

  • I already took bath yesterday.
  • Why do you HAVE TO take bath?
  • There are no bugs on me right now.
  • I am not itchy right now.
  • Animals don't bathe.
  • Just because you take bath everyday, I don't have to.
  • I think I have fever, and if I take bath, I will be sicker!

This morning, Jr. got up and cuddled with D! After 10 minutes, Jr. got up, and told dad - "Pappa, I am getting up, but I will not take bath", so dad asks the reason and Jr. goes - "I am just bored of taking bath everyday"!!

Happy Parenting :) .......

0 comments:

 

Stream Of Thoughts Over A Cup Of Tea..... Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design